Friday, January 28, 2005

Got Work?

Well, with respect to the job I mentioned in my previous post, I was given a call for a second interview but declined to go as I had also received a call from Open Text.

Open Text just happens to be minutes from our house verses the trip to Elmira, now it is just a matter of receiving a call for a second interview from them. I thought the initial interview went well, definitely better than the Monday 8am interview I had with Bend All Automotive, who actually posted the position again.

The temp agency I am registered with has also been giving me quite a few calls with opportunities and I hope that something permanent will come up soon, but I am just waiting in hopes of hearing from Open Text or winning the Super 7 draw, whichever comes first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home