Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Too Much TV

I love TV...poor Ken... he at least gets some time to do some blogging while I destroy some brain cells.

Here's my schedule:

Monday

8:00:Fear Factor Couples or 7th Heaven (if ever both shows are new episodes the vcr goes to work, although I don't always watch the tapes)
9:00: Medium (this is a new show and I just started to watch it) or 24 (I don't know why they gave it this time slot, although I still haven't watched the tape of the 4 hour season premier... what was up with that)

Tuesday

8:00:
The Biggest Loser
8:30: (this is taped when the The Biggest Loser is on) Degrassi: The Next Generation
9:00: The Amazing Race

Wednesday

8:00: Lost
9:00: The West Wing
10:00: Queer Eye for the Straight Guy

Thursday

8:00: Survivor Palau
9:00: CSI: Crime Scene Investigation
10:00: ER

Friday

8:00: Joan of Arcadia
9:00: Third Watch (I don't watch this every week and I don't tape it, I watched it faithfully when it was on Monday nights, not so much now... guess they were trying to kill it with such an terrible time slot)

Sunday

8:00 am: Coronation Street
7:00: 60 Minutes ( this is more of Ken's show... I don't have to watch it)
8:00: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
9:00: Desperate Housewives

I do have a daytime show that I like to keep on top of and that's Days of Our Lives, I have watched this show since I was at least 11... I don't watch everyday, I listen to it during my lunch break on my car radio while I eat lunch, catching half the episode is about as good as watching the whole thing.

I have also been keeping tabs on Entertainment Tonight and The Insider lately since I am a sucker for Hollywood gossip, sorry Jen and Brad.

I admit I am attached to the couch from fall to spring but the summer is free and clear. (:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://omkskolo.com/xmzv/zinq.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://kkmwphce.com/oplv/kuhy.html]Cool site[/url]

8:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
My homepage | Please visit

8:26 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://omkskolo.com/xmzv/zinq.html | http://vwlxkswa.com/urel/srvu.html

8:26 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home