Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am currently working temporarily, doing data entry, for a company called Agline/TI (they don't have much of a web site) which happens to be located in Cambridge.

Today was about the worst commute I have had, worse than some of the days of riding the TTC or driving to Hamilton. I left the house at 7:30, I start work at 8:30 but I like to leave earlier than necessary because you just never know what traffic will be like...today it was like a nightmare. There was an accident on Hwy 8, the main artery to the 401, which is fine since I generally don't take that route to get to the 401 but due to the accident Hwy 8 was closed which meant every other alternate route was packed. I made the mistake of changing my course to try and find a better one and what ended up happening was I showed up at the office at 10:00 because the better route had me sitting in stop and go traffic for over 1.5 hours (it took me over an hour to go 1 km).

How much do I love being back at work... perhaps that question is best answered another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home