Friday, March 18, 2005

Looking for Sponsors

I am big on doing fundraisers and this has to be one of the largest I have taken on yet. I will be participating in The Weekend to End Breast Cancer the weekend of September 9-11, 2005. The weekend consists of a 60km walk along with Opening and Closing Ceremonies, which are suppose to be extremely emotional... I can believe it... I was bawling during the orientation session. I am hoping that my sister will join me on the journey, as it would be nice to have a tentmate that I know as well as being able to spend some "quality" time with my little sis.

I am required to raise at least $2000 to participate in the walk, otherwise I can help out as a volunteer...I need your help... you can sponsor me by clicking here.

Thanks!

(As of today I am at 17% of my goal... I would like to reach 100% by the beginning of June)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home